phone: (802) 264-9404
Swim & Tennis Snack Bar
phone: (802) 264-9413
PTR Certified Tennis Instructor
phone: (802) 598-9481
Hours & Schedules:
May 27th - June 17th - Weekends Only
10:30 AM - 7:00 PM
June 17th - September 4th - Every Day
10:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Tennis Court Schedule
Tennis Court Reservations are available between
May 23rd and September 1st. Outside of these
dates the courts will be open as first-come / first-serve
VNCC Swim Lesson Information:
All Levels / Ages Welcome!
1/2 Hour Private Swim Lessons - $35 per Lesson
Swim & Tennis Manager: Mora Lorrain
Snack Bar and Pub Delivery Menu
VNCC Pool Snack Bar Menu
VNCC Pool Pub Delivery Menu
VNCC Swim & Tennis Regulations:
- Anyone using the pool or tennis courts must check in at the front gate. In addition all guests must be checked in and pay the applicable guest fee via cash or to member's account.
- No guest (child or adult) shall be allowed to use the swim and tennis facility more than six (6) times per season. This is in place to protect your membership and also allow more members use of the facility as we continue to grow. All guests must be signed in at check in table.
- Chairs cannot be "reserved" by placing a towel on them prior to the pool opening at 10:30 AM. Additionally reserved chairs that go unused after one hour are subject to being "unreserved" by the pool staff.
- Food must not be consumed within the gates of the pool area. Those wishing to consume food may use tables on the patio.
- Beverages shall be allowed to be consumed poolside, however alcoholic beverages not purchased at VNCC are strictly prohibited.
- Children ages 12 and under are not allowed to use the pool without being accompanied by an adult.
- Running in the pool area is prohibited.
- Children needing diapers must use swimming appropriate diapers at all times.
- Coolers are not to be used on club property.
- Appropriate attire is required when entering the Main Clubhouse. T-shirts, athletic shorts, tank tops, swimwear and bare feet are not considered appropriate attire.
- Glass of any kind is NOT allowed in the pool area.
- Parents are responsible for and must control their children with due regard to the wishes and comfort of other members; children shall not be permitted to run unattended about the Clubhouse, Swim & Tennis area or anywhere on club property.
- Towels are available for an all-day rental fee of $1.00. Towels not returned by the end of that day, will be subject to a $5.00 per towel replacement charge.
- It is prohibited to be "bare foot" any area outside of the pool area.
- Please be aware that when a lifeguard is not present and the pool is open, the policy is swim at your own risk.
Open when clubhouse doors are unlocked in the morning to when clubhouse doors lock at night. Open throughout the winter season.
Fitness Center is included in all membership categories for membership holder and spouses/significant other.
- Recumbent Stationary Bike
- Tread Mills
- Pull Up/Dip Station
- Universal Cable Machine
- Free Weights 5-50 lbs & Medicine Balls
- Adjustable Bench
- Mats & Foam Rollers