Senior Membership (New Members Age 70 and up):
As a new Senior Golf Member (Age 70+) you will have use of all club amenities and your spouse and children (under 23) have Social Membership privileges. The total first year commitment of $4075* (Family) and $3415* (Individual) (entry fee, first year of dues plus dining minimum) can be paid in two equal installments, half with the receipt of application; second installment will be billed to your account on July 31st. After the first year the dues and fee structure (subject to change) will be as follows:
- Senior Family Dues Annually: $3596.00*
- Senior Individual Dues Annually: $2560.00*
- Annual Dining Minimum of $275 for Individual - $375 for Family
- Bag Storage Yearly: $90 per bag
- Locker Rental Yearly: $65 per locker $110 for two lockers (1 in Men’s and 1 on Women’s)
*price shown reflects 5% discount off dues when paying in full.
*Plus Vermont State Sales Tax
Dining Minimums are not subject to Vermont Sales Tax
To view dues, fees and dining minimum for this membership, please click here.